One of my most desired food is anything Asian! Whether it be beef & broccoli, sushi & sashimi to kimchi & lo mein; I love it all! I got my hands on a stir fried “rice” recipe that I had to try out thanks to SkinnyTaste. I tweaked the recipe just a bit, check it out below!
1. Medium head of cauliflower
3. 1 egg & 1 egg white
4. Salt & Pepper
5. Olive oil
6. Olive oil spray
7. Vegetables (I used frozen stir fry mix)
8. Soy sauce
1. Rinse head of cauliflower & cut in half. (original recipe calls for the entire head of cauliflower but I only used half)
2. Cut into small florets
3. In a processor, chop up florets until rice like consistency.
4. Dry out the rice (I used paper towels & patted the cauliflower dry). Set aside
5. Combine 1 egg & egg white, beat & add salt & pepper. In a pan, spray with nonstick spray & cook eggs. Set aside
6. Turn up the heat & add olive oil along with the veggies for about 4 to 5 minutes or until soft.
7. Add cauliflower, fresh grated ginger, and soy sauce. Cover & cook for another 5 to 6 minutes, occasionally stirring.
8. Add egg, mix & set aside to cool.
Finish off by adding a little bit of garlic chili sauce & enjoy!