This week’s recipe is to tackle all those sweet cravings that may be bad for you especially when you’re set on a healthy lifestyle. I was determined to eat a donut, but I knew I’d feel guilty especially with all the progress I have so far. So my mission was to make something delicious, sweet but most importantly healthy!
Seriously this was the perfect dish to stomp all over my sweet tooth & not feel bad lol.
What you’ll need:
1 cup Water
1 cup Oats
2/3 cup Pecans
How to prepare:
1. Place oats in blender & grind until it becomes powder.
2. Add all ingredients & blend until you get a thick batter, it should not be runny.
You could definitely add some protein powder to create a post workout meal! I’d probably add vanilla protein & use 1/2 cup of oats.
3. In a medium pan, spray nonstick cooking spray & scoop out batter to create pancakes, I used an ice cream scooper.
4. Let pancake cook for 3 min & flip to cook the other side.
I was able to make 4 large pancakes!
5. Top them off with fruit of your choice & you’re set! I skipped on adding maple syrup just because it may have been too sweet for me but drizzle some of you wish too.
They were so delicious ❤️; play around with the recipe & let know me how they turned out!